The original Aberfeldy golf course was 9 holes and ran along the south side of the River Tay. It was laid out on what was then known as The Cour - grazing ground for cattle. In 1907, Sir Neil Menzies offered to rent the club Weem Cow Park, on the north side of the river, to make the course 18 holes. Negotiations failed and in 1908, the lady members proposed extending the course onto ground at Killiechassie, further east on the north side of the river. That also came to nothing. It was not until 1991 that the Weem Cow Park was finally purchased by the club. A new footbridge was built over the river and the course became the 18 holes which we play on today. The new course was opened in time for the club's centenary celebrations in 1995.
|9||Am Freiceadan Dubh||361||4||355||4||349||4|